Monday, August 2, 2010

Am Lonely~But Here I Am






Here I Am
Like a candle you need in your darkest day
Giving my brightest light to cheer you up
But like a candle
All I can do is to stare and be with you
Trying to make you happy
While am waiting for my time
Like a candle that was dying out
And when you find your another light
You disregard me and my feelings
Again and Again
Our story that was destined to begin with
But how can make it right again?
How can I restart it?
So you can see my worth
My love, my feelings
And make it to the end
Here I am
Standing in the middle of a broken heart
I was strong enough to see the hurting part
But seeing your smile again and again
I think 
I can make it to the end
Cause for me
The mystery in keeping love is never to give up
So I'm trying
To make it through till the end
Beautiful things can begin in hard places
I've been giving too much 
Though I try to erase this
If I've been given a chance
I would make things right
But the more I know about giving and trying
The more I know about laughter and crying
The fear I have of losing is nothing 
Nothing compared if I lost you
So here I am again, 
Standing in the middle of a broken heart
But I'm strong enough to see the hurting part
Because seeing your smile
I know
I can make it through till the end
Cause for me
The mystery in keeping love is never to give up
So I want to believe
I can make it till the end
I can see the sun in the distance
Through the rain and the darkness
If you only try to see me as human
Longing for you
And if only you try to reach your hand
I'm always ready to go anywhere with you
Cause on the other side of this journey
There's a longing life that is fading
With a love that I've been holding
You don't know how much I've been ready
To give it everything to you
So until now,
Here I am 
Always standing in the middle of a broken heart 
Always thinking that I was strong enough to see the hurting part
And make it right again 
Making it to the end
Cause the mystery of keeping love
Is never to give up my feelings
Because I know 
I can make it to the end
So am hoping
So am waiting
Until you can see me
As a part of you

No comments:

Post a Comment