Monday, August 2, 2010

At Camotes~

Playing Volleyball
           This picture was taken without my knowledge..I never thought am going to enjoy my day at Camotes with friends..sun was great..just enough..didn't burn my skin..oh..thank God!!  But the very thing is..am going to miss this place..it's one of a kind..really eye catching..!!!  Oh well, about the volley..we lost  :(
Playing with Fire
     Another game my friends decided to play..somewhat like we'll look for some things on the ground..making a fire from it..and who's the first one to burn that black plastic rope, wins..lol..
Santiago Bay was the Resort we stayed in  
the front view of the beach
Hanna & Me
the beach cave

I really really really love this view!
I took it when I was looking around..^^

Opps! Another stolen shot!
     It's when we're all hungry, bored, tired, restless..some just want to go home..and some are waiting for the food.  I didn't notice someone's taking a picture; since I'm too busy browsing pics at the camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment